Can Dramamine be taken while on Metformin, Glimepiride, Carvedilol, Losartan and Allopurinol?

I am an insomniac. Days and nights all mixed up and it s affecting my activities with my family and friends. Thinking of taking Dramamine to sleep earlier and reset my circadian rhythms. I take 5 daily meds--Metformin,1000; Glimepiride, .6; Carvedilol, 6.25 mg X 2; Losartan, 50; Allopurinol, 300; and several supplements. Is Dramamine ok to take with that? My doctor is going to put me on another medication if I can t get some better sleep. I track my sleep patterns with a Fitbit. I want to avoid taking another medicine, and this is my last ditch effort to avoid that.
Mon, 25 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Dramamine can be taken with those drugs as there are no documented interactions between them. Whether it's going to help or not is another discussion though. Dramamine may indeed induce sleep. This is a well-known side effect of drugs like Dramamine. If you're having trouble to sleep at night but you do sleep during the day then perhaps you should discuss this deeper with your doctor. For example a common cause of similar sleep disturbances is depression. So in conclusion, dramamine is OK to take with your current regimen. Make sure you consult your doctor about the best options for your case though.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.