Can Ambien be taken while on Vyvanse and Wellbutrin?

My doctor prescribes me 30 mg vyvanse, 1 mg xanax, and 10 mg ambien. I take them maybe one or two weeks per month. however, when I do, I sometimes take about 4 of the vyvanse within 4 hours, then I get stressed and take abut 4 of the xanax in 4 hours or so. I have a high tolerance, and have been taking different things for many years, but I just want to be careful. I don t usually do it, but I m awake and want to take an ambien to go to sleep so I tdon t take any more xanax. I also take 300 mg of wellbutrin every morning, but I don t even notice it. Is it ok to take an ambien to go to sleep? Also, I monitor my blood pressure frequently and it s normal. Thanks
Fri, 31 Aug 2018

You can safely take Ambien, it won’t interact with your routine drugs.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.