What is Ambien?
Ambien (zolpidem) is a sedative, also called a hypnotic. It affects chemicals in your brain that may become unbalanced and cause sleep problems (insomnia).
Questions and answers on "Ambien"
Health resources related to Ambien
- Ambien vs ambien cr
- Taking ambien with tachycardia
- Sleep driving ambien dui
- Ambien withdrawal side effect
- Ambien sleeping pills and low blood pressure
- Does ambien affect atkins diet?
- I am suffering from difficulty sleeping, can i take ambien cr?
- Ambien with other meds
- Ambien overdose side effects
- Does ambien rise blood glucose