Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Buttocks darker than rest of body. Tried scrubbing it with lemon juice. Treatment?

Hello. I was wandering if a dermatologist could help me with my skin. For a long time, I had realized that my butt is way darker then my whole is embarrasing wearing a bathing suit during the summber because for the most part, my hole body is the same color but my butt is really dark and it is really obvious. I tried scrubing my butt with lemon juice to make it lighter but it doesn t work. Would a dermatologist be able to lighten my butt to make it even color with my body or would they be able to prescribe me something to lighten my butt?
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  2015
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi dear usually the butt skin is bit darker than other areas, but this should not be considerable. as u say it is much u need a treatment. lemon can be helpful but it can cause irritation so dont use it, i would suggest u to use glyaha koj soap. this may help u. thank u
Answered: Fri, 4 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor