Burning tummy fat excercises

a simple exercise that helps in burning and reducing tummy fat
Thu, 6 Jan 2011
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Hi
Welcome to healthcaremagic

Here some simple and non expensive Exercises:-
Bicycle Crunch Exercise, Vertical Leg Crunch, And Long Arm Crunch, Reverse Crunch, Plank (Hover) Exercise, Traditional (Basic) Abdominal Crunch, Half Curl, Crossover Crunch, Oblique Crunch, Alternating Superman, V-Sit Exercise.
How to Do the Long Arm Crunch
* Lie on your back with your arms over your head with hands clasped and arms close to your ears.
* Keep your knees bent with feet flat on the floor.
* Contract your abs and lift your shoulder blades off the floor.
* Lower and repeat for 12-16 reps.
How to do the vertical leg.
* Lie on your back and extend the legs up with knees slightly bent.
* Contract your abs and rise up until your shoulder blades leave the floor.
* Keep your chin up; don't pull on your neck.
* Keep your legs in a fixed position.
* Lift your torso toward your knees.
* Lower and repeat for 12-16 reps.
Better consult experts than start doing.

mersia's  Response
I bought the perfect abs (8 minute abs) dvd, and it really worked. But, you have to be commited. Abs need to be worked on EVERY day in order to see the results you want. Also, running helps burn fat, and does target your abs. You can also talk to a doctor or personal trainer for more advice if you feel like its a body-specific issue.