Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Burning irritated eyes that water. What can help me? Will it affect my vision?

I ve had minor eye problems the last few years .. mostly allergy related .. irritated red eyes .. burning ..etc.. my eye doctor has given me some drops that always help in a couple of days. I ve had the watery eye type problem the last few weeks .. using the drops .. but the last few days in my left eyeive noticed a foggy type haze around bright light. It s not affected my vision .. I can see well with my glasses but the fogginess almost appears to look like a smudge on my glasses that s more distracting and annoying than painful. I ve had eye exams the last 2few years and my eyes have been fine. Should I give this a few days or should I go back to my eye doctor soon.?.. I just don t want to let something potentially bad go for too long. What s your opinion about this?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
the eye allergies can be solved
otherwise they dont cause loss of vision if properly controlled without sterois and strong medicines
you can go for allerg tests and slit
i have treated many cases of allergies of eyes with sublingual immunotherapy
Answered: Sun, 30 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor