Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Burning chest, abnormal heart beats, dizziness, light headedness post injecting meth. Cause?

I injected meth throughout the night. the last one, my chest felt like it was on fire and my heart was beating uncontrolably, fast and slow. i was extremely dizzy and light-headed and thought i was going to black out. my heat rate calmed down some but continued to go up and down for the next hour. i have been having chest and head pain for the past 7 hours. Any idea what happened? should i see a doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  465
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for using Health Care Magic Forum,

There is nothing to panic. if again symptom persist do ekg study .
avoiding meth inj can prevent furthur severe attack of anxiety syndrome.

I Hope I Provided Useful Information. Do ask Furthur Questions to help You get well soon.
Dr.J.Kingson John David
Answered: Thu, 15 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor