Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Bulgy growth at the vaginal opening that seems to be sore. What could it be?

i am 64 years old and not in great health. recently i noticed a bulbous growth under my uretha at the opening of my vagina . it is about the size of a dime and fleshy .i put on sterile gloves and felt it. it was sore. i have not bothered it any further. can you help. i saw a p.a. in clinic. he asked me if i wanted to go to a urologist . my health has been so compromised for three years i am scared.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  38 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor