Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Boil that keep on growing, taken antibiotics and operated. Alternative medicine to remove the scar

Hi doc ,my name if francis.I would like to ask regarding my boils.I have boils for almost 2 years now.It keeps on growing in any part of my body.2 times alredy I ve operated because of it.after one boil will heal one new boil will form.i get rid of it already.I was given anibiotics like dalacin c,al amoclav.Please advice for any other alternative medicines can help me and the treatment fot the black spots.Hoping for your reply.thank you in advence.
Asked On : Sun, 20 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  100
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi...dear francis..,
Thanks for choosing HCM..,
U didn't mention Ur age..,
How long U have this problem..,
Bacterial infectios are (Boils) common in ..,
Diabetic patients....So first ruled out Diabetes..,
Any family history of the same illness.,
Exclude it ..,
Answered: Thu, 21 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor