Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Blurred vision with lenses. How can the problem be solved?

hello sir.. i am wearing the specs from the age of 5, i had a eye test and got the number -3.5 on both eyes. the optician suggested me to use the lenses for not raising the eye power for future and the number will be stable. As per his suggestion i got the lenses and wearing the same. But with the specs i see the objects clear but with the lense the object looks like blurry. i had changed the lenses twice for this reason and still no results getting. please suggest me how can my problem be cured.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
hi... yes in case of high power lenses are better than specs...but provided they are made properly. first of all, get your power checked again from an ophthalmologist( eye specialist) .also check the power of your lenses. blurring may be because you are wearing wrong power lenses or if the lenses are ill fitted or if they are slidding too much on your corneal surface or if your eyes are getting too that case use refresh tears eye drops 4-6 times in day. for lens power n fitting...pls do visit ophthalmologist.
take care
Answered: Mon, 24 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor