Blood pressure is 112/62. Is it normal?

blood pressure is 112/62 is it ok?
Mon, 1 Aug 2011
Hello armandus;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If you do not have any symptoms like giddiness;or transient blackout then the BP of 112/62 is perfectly normal and even if you feel it is slightly lower than normal it may be due to less intake of water;excess sweating.So drink plenty of water and you should be fine.
Thanks
Dr. RANJITHA's  Response
hi welcome to HCM.your BP is in normal limits know why you are worrying.dont worry.
tiendung's  Response
It is OK, if you have no symptoms, do some physical, eat healthy, and don't take your BP from any Store, let your doctor check it out or your paramedic.