Bleeding after sex. Is it natural to bleed when having sex after periods get over?

Hi doctor. My name is sheeja. I got my periods on sep 26th and i had it for more than 7 days. it was almost over and i was getting mucous like blood stains and we had sex yesterday night and today in the morning. after that it started to bleed again now. pls help me with your answer doctor. I am very tensed. is it natural if we have intercourse soon after the periods get over.
Wed, 9 Oct 2013

Bleeding just after sex may be due to blunt trauma by rough sex, pelvic infection, hormonal imbalance, cervical polyp or growth etc.

Usually it will stop automatically within 1-2 days. Otherwise, you need to consult with gynecologist for pelvic examination with speculum. Maintain genital hygiene.

Good luck.