Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Bacterial infection in teeth, morphea infection on skin. History of staph infections. Are teeth infections related to morphea?

i have morphea it first appeared on the skin and i got 2 staph infections from it in the last four months, now i have 2 teeth with severe bacteria infections in them. my question is can this be related to the morphea. i also know very little of this disease, where can i get all information about morphea, i am not very good on computer so i would prefer readable material. thank you
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  239
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi i think morphea can be related to bacterial infection of teeth if it is bacterial in origin as staph infection causes both morhea and tooth can be treated with cefixime or any antibiotic of pencillin group to get it cured.morphea will not hacve any systemic manifestations because it is localised scleroderma
Answered: Fri, 27 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor