Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Baby aged 12 months is suffering from loose motion frequently. How i can cure this ?

My 12 month old baby is suffering from loose motions 8-9 times in a day frequently.Please suggest some medicine.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  303
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
1st to know the frequency of the incident.if it is common event then several things to know 2.body wt.3.daily activity 4.nature of stool etc.then the treatment will be easier.
Answered: Thu, 23 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

General & Family Physician Dr. Anand Babu M's  Response
hi welcome to healthcaremagic

you must feed the child with ORS (oral rehydration solution) solution for every half an hour or one hour.. if the childs urine out put is less, and hydration status is low then you need to consult a pediatrician , He will guide for the further treatment with i.v fluids and anti biotics...
Answered: Thu, 23 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor