Are delayed periods after taking Duphaston a positive symptom of pregnancy?

Hi.
My wife and I are trying for a baby but failed due to my low sperm motility and abnormal shape. Last year, we went to IVF, which was a success at first but led to miscarriage due to no heart bit.
Now, we are trying for the second IVF. After one week of Duphaston, her period is now late for three days and she is yellow in color, cold-handed and seems not in good shape. I want to know if it can be a positive pregnancy? She is 31, PCOS with high prolactin level.
Fri, 1 Jun 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Withdrawal bleeding is observed 3-7 days after completion of hormone treatment. She will have to wait for a few more days to see if she gets a period. However, the fact that she is yellow in color and seems to be unwell calls for further clinical evaluation. Check for any jaundice, other infections etc. and plan proper management. Maintain adequate rest and fluid balance. Pregnancy test can be done after a couple of days. You can also opt for the blood test for an earlier clarification. Hope this helps.