Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Any permanent solution for premature ejaculation?

dear sir, i am suffering with premature ejaculation .i get it so quickly, as soon as i penetrate and within few strokes. is there any treatment which can provide me a permanent solution? moreover i feel that the ejaculation of sperm is also getting stuck during release.i feel like something blocking it. pls advice me.i want to come to your clinic to meet you personally. pls let me know the procedure to get your appointment. Thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  160
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
The sexual act has four stages.
Arousal erection,ejeculation & lag period.
You can increase the time of ejeculation by stop start stop technique after you have erection.
After erection when you feel that you will eject shortly just away from your partner .Then you loose your arousal.then you again arouse & again do same thing when you have desire to eject.This method prolog your satisfaction.This method takes time to learn.
If you have a good urine flow nothing blocking in side.
Answered: Mon, 3 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor