Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

Any medication for increasing the size of penis that is very small and thin ?

dear sir, my name is dinesh i m very tensionised because my penis is not properly working this is very small &thin thats by i dont want to do marrige plz give me the better medicine name plz shortout my problem
Asked On : Fri, 24 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  77
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Go for your hormonal investigations.
If there is any deficiency Than consult endocrinologist for better medical management.
Otherwise take healthy diet like high protein diet,milk,fruits.
Dont take any stress,confusion but improve your health status.
Answered: Fri, 24 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Diabetologist Dr. Sudharshan's  Response

Welcome to Healthcare magic forum,
Required length of penis to satisfy ur partner is only 2 inch when erected, since only 2inch inside vagina is sensitive to touch, married sex life does not depend on size of the penis its art of love making, dont worry go ahead and get married, still if u feel problem with urself, consult sexologist for further treatment.

Hope I have answered ur question.
Answered: Fri, 24 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor