Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Anal issue. Painful bump. Can I use ghee?

hi doc i have this problem near my anus , a little bump that has been really painfull especially when going for a long call. ive been to the doc and was given some medicine but it did not work. i recently discovered through the internet tha if i use ghee and milk it might cure my problem. ive used it for three day now but nothing has changed plase advice me on this. thanks mary.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  333
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Critical Care Specialist 's  Response
Hi dear thanks for your question,your having anal fissure and want to use ghee, the answer is big No,No,Not at all,Ghee and milk will provide good medium for bacterial growth,which are in plenty should use fiber diet,stool softener local xylocaine ointment,systemic ointment for a week time,and sitz bath that is sitting in a tub of Luke warm water twice daily,you can also use analgesic ant inflammatory drugs for pain.the permanent treatment for anal fissure is surgical
Answered: Mon, 24 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor