Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Acidity problem

hi , i have acidity problem right now
Asked On : Thu, 11 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  391
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Hi! Welcome to HCM. Acidity is the second commonest problem after pain all over the world and happens due to wrong lifestyle that includes--diet, exercise, sleep and stress. All these problems have to be corrected for it to be under control. Diet should be bland, small, and frequent. Also stop smoking, tobacco and alcohol intake. Exercise moderately get 8 hours of sound sleep, and learn to cope with stress. Give your stomach a rest for at least 2 years for it to recover and your attacks if repeated and frequent, will subside. Regards
Answered: Tue, 31 Jan 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  Anonymous's Response

It is seen in many people around the world. What you should to is to make dietary changes and do good amount of exercise to make it down. Use cold milk it shall relieve you instantaneously.

Answered: Fri, 12 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor