Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

47 years old suffering from Cerebral Palsy, Is there any rehabitalization center in India ?

my brother is 47 year old . he is suffering from cp my brother is 48 years old suffering from CP since birth . Now his condition has worsen.He is unable to sit. his lower limbs are not working. Please suggest me the name of hospital in Mumbai or in Delhi,for treatment. Is there any rehabitalization center in India. Pl provide information.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  109
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,thanks for query,please take help from your family physician for this.He is the best local guide,you can visit any Government institute and go to neurology or physiotherapy dept for guidance.There are centers available in all major cities who can help.
wishing him good health.
Answered: Tue, 9 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor