Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

3yrs old, trowing up for 3days

Hi my daughter is 3yrs old and has been trowing up for 3days what can i give her.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Dec 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  124
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases 's  Response
Welcome to healthcare magic.
vomiting for 3 days is more likely to be due to infection rather than indigestion or other cause.anti emetic like ondansetron or domeperidone can bring temporary relief, but unless the cause is treated cure is unlikely.It's best to visit your pediatrician for early diagnosis and treatment.In the meantime give her plenty of fluids or oral rehydration solution to prevent dehydration.
Answered: Fri, 26 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Internal Medicine Specialist Dr. Fatima Clinic's  Response
Welcome to Health Care magic,
Thanks for your query.
This may be because of infection or indigestion.Your family physician or a pediatrician will prescribe the medicines after clinical check-up.
Answered: Fri, 26 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor