Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

3 year old having behavioral problems after parental split. How to deal with the situation?

my 3 year old son has been through alot with me and his dad splitting and his dad is now in prison so he doesnt get to see him, he is out of control and does not do as his told its like he likes being told off... ive done everything for him on my own and i feel as if he hates me and his punishing me for his dad never doing much or being there. i know at his age its difficulty for him to understand it all fully but he knows something is going on and sometimes he says he hates me and i dont know what to do anymore ive run out of ideas for discipline when his naughty and dont know what to do anymore
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  32
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
actually these age is to small for understanding the things but in such cases here are few medicines such graph, lyc, mag-m,merc, nat-m, nit-ac, nux-v, sulph

now those medicine should be differentiated with proper individualising method consult homoeopathic physician

Answered: Mon, 23 Jul 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor