Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

18 year old with smoking addiction. Suffering from heart burn, chest pain, palpitations and depression

i am 18 and i have a chest deformety i am a current smoker i suffer from heart burn ,chest and heart pains(like stabbing ) i feel tierd most of the time i suffered from depression i my blood sometimes does not curculate to my hands and feet and i loose all fealing for abpout 10 seconds and my heart beats very very fast all the time
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi,you have the answer with yourself for your query-SMOKING!All your symptoms are because of smoking.You also mention that you have chest deformity and with this if you continue to smoke you will end up having COAD-Chronic obstructive airway disease sooner than others.Hence you need do stop smoking from today itself,you are young so you can't blow away your health and life in the smoke.Think positive, exercise daily and I am sure you have a strong will and you will 100 % quit smoking.Take care and all the best for your future.
Answered: Thu, 9 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor