Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

17 year old with foul odor in the private parts and underarms. Need help

Good Evening, I have A Beautiful 17 yr.old daughter. For years now we have been battling with her undeerarms and private parts odor. I have brought it to her Primary Doctors attenion. We ve tried multiple methods and still nothing is help my Baby. I need help because I would really hate it if someone was to talk about her and hurt her feelings. Also she has such a Kind , Loving ,Giving Heart and Spirit. Please help me to help my baby Girl? Thank You for your time and cooperation. Sign Loving and Caring Mom
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  16
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
Hi ,
Thank you for your query.
Do not panic.
Body odor will increase during this period of adolescence.
This will settle down after few years.
Use an antideodorant solution to the areas where she pespires more.
Use bathing salts.Bathe regularly.
Apply a good quality deodorant.
Give her plenty of fluids and citrus fruits which improves body odor.
Consult your doctor if the problem persists.
If you have any further queries you are free to consult me.
Hope this answers your query.
Wishing a speedy recovery.
Have a nice day.
Answered: Fri, 22 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor