HealthcareMagic Offerings

Ask a Doctor Now

Using our Ask a Doctor service, you can send your questions to a Doctor and the Doctor will reply within minutes. It's as if you are having an email exchange with your very own private Physician!
As soon as you post your question, a qualified Doctor will start answering it. The Doctor will provide you with the all the medical information you need, and will guide you as you choose a course of action - all from the comfort of your home or office. No more sitting in the waiting room for hours just to get some basic information from your doctor; no more self-diagnosis after reading pages and pages of confusing and contradictory information online. Ask the Doctor gives you the personalized health information you need to decide on the right treatment for YOU.

Ask a Specialist

Sometimes it seems almost impossible to get an appointment with a Cardiologist, Oncologist, Urologist, or any other highly qualified specialist. Even if you're able to meet with one, they're so overbooked that you may not even get enough time to have all your questions and concerns addressed.
With Ask a Specialist, you can send your question to, and get a reply from, a specialist, or even ask for a second opinion on a serious health matter. With specialists from more than 50 fields of medicine, whether you need a Neurologist, Hematologist, or Pediatrician, Ask a Specialist can help you.

Ask a Top Specialist

Recent Questions answered by doctors

doctor1 MD

Hello, In November my husband came home from his deployment for 5 days and we had intercourse- the 4th time we did it, I bled a lot during but after sex no bleeding just tenderness. He just came home Tuesday and the 4/5th time engaging in...

doctor1 MD

I am having low grade fever , range from 99.0 F to 100 F ,oral, as against the usual limit of 98.6, on healthy days ,for me it was around 97.8 to 98.1.It means I have low grade fever for last 10 days. There are absolutely no other symptoms of...

doctor1 MD

I've been having an irrregular heart beat. What can be done to avoid this problem. ??

doctor1 MD

I have a lump under my arm/side of the breast and want to get it checked out. I do have insurance but do not have a primary care physician how do I get an appointment with the appropriate doctor

doctor1 MD

What's the best antibiotic for a skin rash (upper right temple) - provided it is not a virus? I was given cephalexin , 500MG, on Wednesday. Doesn;t appear to be helping. Two capsules a day. I see a dermatologist in three weeks and am concerned...