symptons of heart attack
I would explain as follows:
Welcome on Ask a Doctor service!
I understand your concern and would explain that a heart attack is usually characterised by chest pain, which can spread to the left arm and jaw.
The pain is triggered by physical activity and associated by shortness of breath, palpitations or even cardiac arrhythmia and high blood pressure values.
If you are experiencing such symptoms, I recommend going to the ER for a physical exam, a resting ECG and cardiac enzymes.
Hope you will find this answer helpful!
I remain at your disposal for any further questions whenever you need!
Dr. Ilir Sharka,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What do the following stress tests, echo and holter monitor test result...
- Suggest alternative treatment for congestive heart failure
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and GERD
- Suggest treatment for high BP and tingling in arms
- What causes sharp pain in chest area relieved by burping?
- Suggest treatment for afib, severe sleep apnea and high heart rate?
- What causes shortness of breath with normal chest X-ray?
- What causes severe pain in my calf muscle in Tietze syndrome?
- What causes altered sense of smell when diagnosed with sinus tachycardia?
- Does page syndrome increase the risk of heart attack?