only the right side of my head has pain,it hurts
It seems to be sinus infection /nerve pain.
Thanks for the query.I have gone through it &understood your concern.
One sided pain on head,face &around ear mostly represents...
-sinus(involving maxillary &temporal sinuses) infection spread towards ear .(here there are signs of allergy-sneezing or blocked nose ,common cold /infection with altered nasal discharge,pain&fever)
-sometimes it can come from inflammation/pinching of nerve supplying the affected area(here there are no symptoms of allergy or infection &tingling numbness would accompany)
*You need a physical examination by your family physician to differentiate (with needful investigations)&treat OR referral to -
ENTspecialist/nurophysician as per need for specific treatment of needful.
Till you contact the doctor... In self care you can inhale warm water vapor ,take over the counter anti inflammatory pill like Ibuprofen after food &tab. cetrizine once a day .
I hope that helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Feeling chill and shaking. Is this a sign of an illness?
- Have high BP, cholesterol and low thyroid. Feel heart rate increases at...
- Having intense burning and noticed swelling in clitoris and labias after...
- Had open surgery for advanced sigmoid colectomy. Watery stools with pain...
- Have severe facial flushing and rosacea. Going through menopause. What...
- Type-2 diabetic, constipated, having abdominal pain after bowel...
- What causes headaches?
- Suggest treatment for recurrent diarrhea
- Suggest treatment for foot infection
- What causes severe hair loss?