im not sure what is on my leg. it is
Thanks for the question and the image attached. I checked the image.
The image looks like Echymoses that is oozing of the blood from the blood vessels, may be a capillary, that causes the red color of the skin. If it is increasing day by day you need to get this tested for coagulation, bleeding and liver problems first. The doctor can run a battery of blood tests to find out the reason for this oozing of blood under the skin. If you had already reached the mainland you should head to a doctor.
Are you taking any medicines for any other problem? Are you on blood thinning medicines like Aspirin especially? Are you diabetic or high blood pressure? What is your age?
Let me know other details.
Thank you for sharing the details. Since it is only one place where there is oozing of blood and if it is not spreading in size, it can be considered low risk. However it is better to an examination done. If there is a local injury which can be trivial as well, the capillaries could have leaked leading to that mark over the skin.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can Humalog be substituted for Novolin R insulin?
- I am having severe gas and bloating of stomach please
- cancephalexin or erythromycin be used to treat shingles ivehad shingles
- Male patient, age 31yr, H/o Cataract surgery of left eye
- I began with the flu 3 wee ago, developed bronchitis
- im not sure what is on my leg. it is
- My wife went to Urgent Care last Sunday night. Diagnosis
- so i got my test results back for std test
- Hello Doctor, My wife is fifth month pregnant by IVF.
- How many years one can take Tadalafil tablets? Does it