i am a 30 year old virgin. I started a
on Provera again on the 26th of december. It reduced the bleeding but it never stopped bleeding. I finished the second dose of Provera on the 9th. I started bleeding very heavily yesterday and today. My doctor gave me a choice between Depo Provera and the XXXXXXX pill Norethindone to stop the bleeding. which is better ? also my ultrasound was completely normal. I am obese.
I think you need a direct check up with gynaecologist.
Do you have PCOS or thyroid abnormalities?
It may be better to take norethindrone for immediate relief.Depoprovera might take time.Also discuss with your gynaecologist regarding oc pills to regularise after controlling with norethindrone.
Decision should be finalised with the treating gynaecologist.
Feel free to ask your doubt with more details
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is Crina NCR effective for irregular menstruation?
- Can Misoprostol induce withdrawal bleeding?
- What does a negative home pregnancy test after IUI procedure indicate?
- What does clear watery vaginal discharge with itchy vulva indicate?
- Suggest treatment for irregular menstruation when trying to conceive
- What causes vaginal spotting after taking an I-pill?
- What does this transvaginal ultrasound report indicate?
- Suggest remedies for hyperprolactinemia causing infertility
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sexual activity?
- What does my ultrasound scan test result indicate?