hello, i have been taking ramipril and amlodipine for high
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through the medical details provided by you I can understand your concern and I would like to tell you that sildenafil should not be taken if the patient is already taking any medicine of nitrate group like nitroglycerin isosorbide mononitrate etc.
But as You are taking Ramipril and amlodipine, no significant interaction has been documented with these medications. However still there can be a fall in blood pressure as you are already taking two anti hypertensives. So it’s advisable that you should personally discuss this with your treating doctor so that he can adjust the dose.
Hope to have been helpful.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?