What is Ramipril?
Ramipril is a medicine that reduces Blood pressure. It belongs to a class of ACE inhibitor anti-hypertensive drugs. This drugs relaxes the arteries and increases the blood flow to the heart, so good for patients following a heart attack. Also relaxes the arteries muscles that supply blood to kidney so reduces the damage to the kidneys.
Questions and answers on "Ramipril"
Health resources related to Ramipril
- Does ramipril cause hearing problems
- Women who got pregnant taking ramipril
- Ramipril gave me asthma
- Ramipril penisverkleinerung
- Ramipril 10mg side effects
- Does ramipril cause hair loss
- Ramipril can it cause stomach erosion
- Ramipril and amlodipine combination in indonesia
- Sore tongue ramipril
- Ramipril ibuprofen and bisoprolol overdose