question-icon

hello age 28, male during winter seasons, I wake up

Posted on Thu, 24 Jan 2019
Question: hello age 28, male during winter seasons, I wake up with sunken eyes and swelling below eyes and dark circles. when I touch the bone below the eyebrows it hurts and one side of my nostril is always blocked. please help
Answered by Dr. Rajat Basak (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
Hii. You are having allergic rhinitis. the dark circles around the eyes is

Detailed Answer:
Hii. You are having allergic rhinitis. the dark circles around the eyes is the result of that. The nose blockage is also the result of this allergic rhinitis. Please do a X ray Paranasal sinus. Please have a rigid nasal endoscopy to see the nose. Start a nasal fluticasone spray,steam inhalation, antiallergic tablet. Avoid allergens like dust,pollen grains. Avoid cold. Clean bed sheet,mattress,curtain thrice a week. Do yoga or nasal breathing exercise. It will take sometime to resolve.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Dr. Rajat Basak

ENT Specialist