constantly clearing my throat
Probably allergy symptoms, kindly more details are needed.
Hello dear and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Two of the most common causes of frequent throat clearing are:
More details are needed to help me through the diagnosis.
Do you have stomach pain?
Do you have allergy symptoms such as sneezing and an itchy, runny or blocked nose?
Meanwhile, I suggest to use Benadryl daily.
I also suggest to drink a lot of liquids to relieve the symptoms.
I will be waiting for your response to be able to help you better.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of excessive sweating resulting in the feeling of been...
- What can cause itching and welts on the upper abdomen?
- How to treat itching of the skin with small scabs on hands and arms?
- What type of exercises are advisable for a patient with high blood...
- What causes severe pelvic pain after engaging in sexual intercourse?
- Can Simvastatin cause side-effects after being on it for 4 years?
- What do abdominal pain with difficulty urinating indicate?
- Does mold causes heart palpitation and hot flashes?
- Can Ketamine help treat chronic depression in an elderly person?
- How can itchy rashes on the stomach be treated despite using Lotrix lotion?