can itchy skin becaused from stress ,? also when i
Possibly due to fungal infection
Thanks for using the Ask a Doctor service.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. It seems that you are suffering from a fungal infection. Itchy skin would not be due to stress. Rather, your sweat can act as an ideal ground for fungi to flourish. It is this that is possibly giving rise to the itchiness.
I would insist you to apply some antifungal powder and/or lotion like clotrimazole topically (OTC). For the itchiness associated, I would insist you to take some antiallergic like cetirizine tablet (OTC) once daily for the next few days.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation