Z-line Irregular, 39 Cm From The Incisors Small Hiatal Hernia
small hiatal hernia
Gastro-esophageal reflux disease without esophagitis
Welcome to ask a doctor.
Looks like you have reflux like symptoms, your endoscopy shows a loose valve at the junction of food pipe and stomach resulting in acid and food re-fluxing up into food pipe.
This has resulted in swelling of lower food pipe.
Looks like not much to worry about.
Try following things
1. Can take a course of antacid like pantoprazole 40 mg once a day for a month and see how you feel
2. avoid sleeping two hours after meals
3. go for regular walk
4. make your eating and habits disciplined
5. avoid taking excess tea coffee aerated drinks
6. reduce weight if excess
7. develop some hobbies and try relaxation techniques.
Hope this answers your query.
Happy to help