Wrinkled and insensitive penis. Feeling tight and dry after erection. How to overcome this?
I empathise with your issue & the penis is a sensitive region.
I dont advocate vaseline as most of my patients' are unhappy with it & it does seem to cause some a hyperpigmentation that is worrisome.
I do recommend you to use an aloevera based cream & best if it is in a gel form. This can easily be aquired over the counter & should not require a prescription.
In addition, if this does not work for you try using the simple K-Y jelly preparation that acts as a lubricant & is often recommended before a sexual act for this purpose.
Trust this will have helped you & wish you all the best. Do feel free to close this query if we are done & rate us if time permits. Cheers & Good Luck!
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Getting pain in penis with erection how to get relief
- How to correct curved penis and partial erection
- Penis not getting erected become weak how to rectify
- Curved penis after erection how to straighten it
- How to increase penis strength and erection quality
- How to get earlier erection of penis
- Does the penis size differ during and after an erection
- How to erect my penis straight
- How does one attain hard penis erection
- Have curve penis when erect how to straighten it