Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Suggest gel or lubricant available to have proper intercourse

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Practicing since : 1995
Answered : 527 Questions
my penis is not entering easily to my wife vagina,both are getting pain, if it enters then it is not moving smoothly, we are happily exiting in sex still ,please suggest gel or lubricant available in medical shop with name and company name also clearly which is not having side effects
Posted Wed, 20 Mar 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. V. Sasanka 1 hour later
You can try a brand of lubricant which is called K-Y Jelly.This manufactured by a reputed company, and should not be a problem getting it in a reasonably good medical store.
there are better products available. They include a cream called 'pre' manufactured from Preseed oil. It is available in USA very commonly, and if you have someone who can get it for you from USA, it could be quite useful. There is also another cream called 'Vagisil'. If it is available in Eluru, this might be the best option for you. You can request the medical shop pharmacist to make this available, and you can wait till it comes from the distributor, as this is not an emergency.
Regards and best wishes.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suggest gel or lubricant available to have proper intercourse 2 hours later
i and my wife getting light wound due to improper keeping and tight movement in penis in my wife vagina,both are having light pain,if we stop sex for two or three days then again normal,during wound and pain can we use that above lubricants you said,is there any ointments are there for those light wounds for penis and vagina for quick relief,
pre cream,vagisil and ky jelly you said may difficult available in eluru,is there any online shipping sites are there to buy above products please suggest them
in eluru vagisil cream is available in four types
1) vagisil anti itching cream
2) vagisil cream 20 or 100 mg
3) vagisil intimate lubricant
4) vagisil intimate wash
which one i have to purchase for my free motion as said above ,for further sexual problems can i get you same contact with you by using this site,where i can XXXXXXX you personally you in Hyderabad for any further assistance in feature,your address is not given clearly, please give it,suggest best one in above four creams of vagisil,can i communicate with you telugu in feature
Answered by Dr. V. Sasanka 6 hours later
You are welcome to write to me in Telugu.
I think the Vagisil Intimate Lubricant should be the one that will benefit you. I do not think getting K Y jelly will be difficult in Eluru.
If you have discomfort due to previous skin cracks, you can try a cream like 'Siloderm' which should be easily available.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suggest gel or lubricant available to have proper intercourse 11 hours later
what is your suggestion sir can i buy ky jelly or vagisil intimate lubricant,i did nt enquired about formats of ky jelly,which is best for me.

we are new couples we spent only four nights,my wife is co operative,i am getting mood,but my penis is not able to get in to her vagina ,when i am trying to keep my penis it becomes less stiff and not entering to her vagina,when i am down and she is up sitting it enters lightly but when moving we are having tight movement.

I think i am not having tension, but when i am try to keep it become less stiff of my penis and not entering,we did fore play good,but still penis become less stiff and not entering in to her vagina in normal style when she is down and i am up.please solve my problem sir.

In which manner i have to apply vagisil or ky jelly,is simply applying that gel or cream around my penis inner part or i have to apply both my penis and her vagina inner part around also that cream,suggest how to use,which one i have to buy,how to solve my penis entering problem in her vagina in normal style ,waiting for your reply sir
Answered by Dr. V. Sasanka 30 minutes later
If your penis is not entering into your wife's passage due to it not being stiff, you might have to use a tablet like Viagra to see if erection improves. However, this is a prescription medicine meaning you need to be evaluated by a urologist, and he should confirm indeed that you do not have any physical deformity or any issue which can preclude its use and only then take it as recommended.
The K-Y Jelly is easily available, and needs to be liberally applied inside the vaginal passage of female partner for smooth entry of the penis.
It is good that your wife is co-operative. try these steps and I am sure both of you will be having a pleasant time together.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Suggest gel or lubricant available to have proper intercourse 28 hours later
can i go for ky jelly or vagisil intimate lubricant,if i go for vagisil how to apply it,you didn't mention which is best option in above two, where i can XXXXXXX you to use Viagra for observation as you said prescription medicin need to be evaluated by a urologist
Answered by Dr. V. Sasanka 34 minutes later
Both Vagisil Intimate and K-y jelly are good. Vagisil might be better because it has been specifically designed for this purpose. Your partner needs to apply it inside her vagina liberally for you to have a satisfactory intercourse. You can obtain prescription for Sildenafil from a good urologist near your place.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor