Suggest gel or lubricant available to have proper intercourse
You can try a brand of lubricant which is called K-Y Jelly.This manufactured by a reputed company, and should not be a problem getting it in a reasonably good medical store.
there are better products available. They include a cream called 'pre' manufactured from Preseed oil. It is available in USA very commonly, and if you have someone who can get it for you from USA, it could be quite useful. There is also another cream called 'Vagisil'. If it is available in Eluru, this might be the best option for you. You can request the medical shop pharmacist to make this available, and you can wait till it comes from the distributor, as this is not an emergency.
Regards and best wishes.
pre cream,vagisil and ky jelly you said may difficult available in eluru,is there any online shipping sites are there to buy above products please suggest them
in eluru vagisil cream is available in four types
1) vagisil anti itching cream
2) vagisil cream 20 or 100 mg
3) vagisil intimate lubricant
4) vagisil intimate wash
which one i have to purchase for my free motion as said above ,for further sexual problems can i get you same contact with you by using this site,where i can XXXXXXX you personally you in Hyderabad for any further assistance in feature,your address is not given clearly, please give it,suggest best one in above four creams of vagisil,can i communicate with you telugu in feature
You are welcome to write to me in Telugu.
I think the Vagisil Intimate Lubricant should be the one that will benefit you. I do not think getting K Y jelly will be difficult in Eluru.
If you have discomfort due to previous skin cracks, you can try a cream like 'Siloderm' which should be easily available.
we are new couples we spent only four nights,my wife is co operative,i am getting mood,but my penis is not able to get in to her vagina ,when i am trying to keep my penis it becomes less stiff and not entering to her vagina,when i am down and she is up sitting it enters lightly but when moving we are having tight movement.
I think i am not having tension, but when i am try to keep it become less stiff of my penis and not entering,we did fore play good,but still penis become less stiff and not entering in to her vagina in normal style when she is down and i am up.please solve my problem sir.
In which manner i have to apply vagisil or ky jelly,is simply applying that gel or cream around my penis inner part or i have to apply both my penis and her vagina inner part around also that cream,suggest how to use,which one i have to buy,how to solve my penis entering problem in her vagina in normal style ,waiting for your reply sir
If your penis is not entering into your wife's passage due to it not being stiff, you might have to use a tablet like Viagra to see if erection improves. However, this is a prescription medicine meaning you need to be evaluated by a urologist, and he should confirm indeed that you do not have any physical deformity or any issue which can preclude its use and only then take it as recommended.
The K-Y Jelly is easily available, and needs to be liberally applied inside the vaginal passage of female partner for smooth entry of the penis.
It is good that your wife is co-operative. try these steps and I am sure both of you will be having a pleasant time together.
Both Vagisil Intimate and K-y jelly are good. Vagisil might be better because it has been specifically designed for this purpose. Your partner needs to apply it inside her vagina liberally for you to have a satisfactory intercourse. You can obtain prescription for Sildenafil from a good urologist near your place.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Gel used during intercourse
- Suggest gel or lubricant available to have proper intercourse
- How to use intercourse gels
- Gel to reduce intercourse pain
- Not able to have proper intercourse
- Intercourse safe with progesterone gel
- Suggest lubricant to reduce vaginal dryness during intercourse
- Applying lubrication jelly for intercourse
- Unable to have a proper intercourse any suggestion
- No lubrication during intercourse fibroids
- Penis head is cold to touch. Why?
- Discomfort while urination, swollen penis after intercourse. Pain...
- Burning sensation at the tip of penis. Urine test done. Amorphous...
- Will vasectomy cause loss of attachment from the effect of semen?
- Red Jap's eye, inflamed, no pus, painful to touch, STD clear, no pain...
- Urine test done. Swelling in urethra. Abdominal pain, foul smelling or...
- Frequent urination. Prostate examination normal. Continue vesicare? Advise?
- Sharp pain in groin area near scrotum, left testicle detached from...
- Dry skin, loss of libido, erectile problems, tired, depressed. Are they...
- Exercising has reduced sexual activity. Is there any explanation to this?