Would Amoxicillin and Clavulanate reduce the effectiveness of contraceptive pills?
Please write your concerns in detail.
I will be answering your concerns today.
I need some more details to help you better.
Are you on contraceptive pills? If so, be assured that Amoxicillin and Clavulanic acid will not reduce its effectiveness. So there is no increased risk of pregnancy.
Dr. Ramadevi Wani, OBGYN
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Contraceptive pill side effects
- Neomercazole effect on contraceptive pill
- Side effects of loette contraceptive pill
- Contraceptive pills
- Effects of metrogyl on the contraceptive pill
- Effects of althea contraceptive pills
- Amoxicillin and the contraceptive pill
- Contraceptic pill
- Effects of contraceptive pill
- Contraceptive pill with whitening effect
- What causes cramps and menstruation once in sex months?
- What causes bleeding after sexual intercourse?
- How to confirm date of conception?
- Are ultrasound conception dates accurate?
- Is it safe to start antibiotics before the labour starts?
- What causes early period after having Postinor-2?
- Can TSH test be done after breakfast?
- suggest treatment for symptoms of prolapse of vaginal wall or uterus
- What causes upper abdominal pain during pregnancy?
- Does prolactin level in my blood report indicate pregnancy?