Would Amoxicillin and Clavulanate reduce the effectiveness of contraceptive pills?
Please write your concerns in detail.
I will be answering your concerns today.
I need some more details to help you better.
Are you on contraceptive pills? If so, be assured that Amoxicillin and Clavulanic acid will not reduce its effectiveness. So there is no increased risk of pregnancy.
Dr. Ramadevi Wani, OBGYN
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Contraceptive pill side effects
- Neomercazole effect on contraceptive pill
- Side effects of loette contraceptive pill
- Contraceptive pills
- Effects of metrogyl on the contraceptive pill
- Effects of althea contraceptive pills
- Amoxicillin and the contraceptive pill
- Contraceptic pill
- Effects of contraceptive pill
- Contraceptive pill with whitening effect