Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Will taking clingen forte for vaginal infection cause any further problems in conception?

Mar 2013
User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by
Practicing since : 1998
Answered : 5964 Questions
Hi, i have vaginal infection for past one week and went to my gynec she prescribed clingen forte cap tab for 7 days, is any problem for baby in futre
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: NO EFFECT ON FUTURE PREGNANCIES. Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for writing to us with your health concern. Please do not worry, as there is no problem for conception in the future. Vaginal infection if treated will completely disappear, so do not worry. The medication Clingen forte also has no side effects on future pregnancies. So please do not stress out. Take care. Please feel free to ask for further clarifications.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: Will taking clingen forte for vaginal infection cause any further problems in conception? 26 hours later
ok mam, thank u
Answered by Dr. Aarti Abraham 3 hours later
Brief Answer: DETAILED BELOW Detailed Answer: You are most welcome. PLease feel free to contact me directly anytime at - WWW.WWWW.WW
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an OBGYN

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor