Why have I not felt better despite taking 2.5 mg of Klonopin while weaning off Paxil?
This is due to anxiety only.
Thanks for asking.
I can understand your problem. You have anxiety only and are on anti anxiety drugs. If the doctor is not able to reduce the 30 mg Paxil then we can think of using CR or controlled release preparation of this drug in 37.5 mg dose. Controlled dose will provide day long effects and will effectively control anxiety.
There is no use in reducing dose of Klonopin as of now because this might precipitate severe anxiety. So a minor tweaking in doses can help you. You can talk with your doctor for this.
Apart from this please follow healthy life style. You are doing exercise already. Avoid alcohol, smoking, excess coffee or carbonated drinks. Listen to light music and this will also help you.
Thanks and take care
please let me know if you need more help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is it safe to take paxil while taking vyvanes
- Weaning off paxil side effects
- Taking paxil and keflex
- Ok to take oxy elite while on paxil?
- How to wean off paxil
- Klonopin while pregnant
- Is it safe to take oxyelite pro while taking paxil
- Taking klonopin for anxiety attack
- Is paxil and klonopin a good combination for depression
- Can you take oxyelite pro while on paxil