Why do I get digestion issues every time I consume outside food?
1. How can I clean my stomach/detox my colon?
2. How can I improve my digestive capacity so that I can eat and feel good all kind of food items?
3. How do I make sure that the food I am eating is getting into my body and not going as waste?
Not sure if my questions are stupid, but helps me if you can clarify.
Wt: 75 kgs
South XXXXXXX Vegetarian
Dyspepsia , IBS
Thanks for posting your query.
I am Dr.R.K and I am pleased to assist you.
You weight is appropriate for your height.
you are having symptoms of dyspepsia and irritable bowel syndrome.
A complete blood count, stool analysis, blood glucose , thyroid test, test for celiac disease and upper GI endoscopy may be done.
You may get relief with Nexsium once a day before breakfast and Librax twice a day.
Kindly get back to me with the above test results.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Heart issues with breathing and digestion
- I m unable to digest any outside food
- How many times is ecosprin tab consumed why it is consumed
- Implanon digestive issues
- Sprintec and digestive issues
- Laptop on lap digestive issues
- Why cant i digest outside food
- Why is my food not getting well digested
- Cervical spine issues and digestion
- Rectal examination prostate soft why digestion issues