When do high levels of neutrophils and lymphocytes happen?
High number of neutrophils and lymphocytes happens during an infection. Chemotactic agents are generated that attract them to the site of infection, which in turn play a critical role in killing microorganisms.
You may have not any symptoms from some viral or bacterial infection.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Esmeralda Sera
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- High alt sgpt high lymphocytes low neutrophils
- Low neutrophil high lymphocyte nystagmus
- High neutrophils level
- High wbc high neutrophils low lymphocytes
- High neutrophils low lymphocytes blood
- Low lymphocytes high neutrophils in tb
- Neutrophil high lymphocyte low alopecia
- Slightly low lymphocytes high neutrophils
- High neutrophils low lymphocytes cancer
- High lymphocytes low neutrophils causes