When can Eltroxin be taken?
I understand what you are asking here. Studies have shown that if the eltroxin is taken at bedtime it is ok as long as a gap of 3-4 hours is consistently maintained after the last meal at night. This means that if your dinner is at 8 pm and you go to sleep by midnight then it is all right to take the eltroxin right before you go to bed provided you do not eat or drink anything in that interval from 8 pm till midnight. It is ok to drink water though but no other beverage that has calories is allowed.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can garcinia cambogia complex be taken together with eltroxin
- Celestamine and eltroxin taken together in dogs
- Will eltroxin and pantoprazole taken together cause side effects
- What is the cause of weight gain when on eltroxin
- Tab eltroxin 50mg taken before breakfast
- How much dosage eltroxin should be taken during pregnancy
- Is it easy to get pregnant when taking eltroxin
- Child taken eltroxin tabs accidentally serious
- Increasing 50mcg eltroxin when pregnant
- Proper diet when taking eltroxin 50mg