What the difference between indigestion and angina?
type of pain
Indigestion pain is bearable pain, burning or fullness type that subsides on its own in a day or taking digestive pills. So you can try those pills available over the counter. it subsides in an hour or two.
Angina pain is unbearable, center of chest, spread under an area of fist. May be Associated with sweating, anxiety, shortness of breath. It subsides with antianginal pills immediately like sorbitrate or aspirin.
If you doubt you can take two aspirin and rush to emergency.
Is this clear? Let me know.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Whats the difference between copd and angina
- Difference between angina and gas
- What is the difference between angina and asthma
- What is the difference between chronic angina and unstable angina
- What is the difference between a heart attack and angina
- What is different between atherosclerosis and angina
- What is the difference between angina pectoris and myocardial infarction
- Difference between angina and copd
- Difference between angina pain and indigestion pain
- How to tell the difference between angina and indigestion
- Suggest treatment for hernia and tingling senstion
- What causes excessive sweating?
- What causes dark color bleeding after taking unwanted 72?
- Is pachkarma treatment effective in treatment of DVT?
- Does nicotine cause chest pain?
- What causes tremors in hands and dizziness despite having high BP?
- What causes white coating on tongue?
- What causes black specks in stool?
- What does a black spot on palm indicate?
- What causes difficulty walking after having Bactrim DS?