What tablet should I use to postpone my menses date?
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
To postpone the period, you can take regestrone 5 mg twice a day from 3-4 days prior to the expected date of periods and should be continued till the periods are need to be stopped.
Once stopped, the periods usually start within 3-4 days.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Dr Deepti Verma
? If yes what should be its dose?
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Xaria tablet affecting menses
- Use of tablet regestrone for irregular menses
- Menses tablets
- Is there any tablet for preponing menses
- Tablet to get menses modus
- Tablets for postponement of menses
- Sandoz tablet delay menses
- Deviry tablet after menses
- Is it harmful to take regestrone tablet for postponing menses
- Roxid tablet and mense