What medications effectively treat sleeplessness despite being on Zolpidem?
A commonly used and effective medication for sleep that can be bought over-the-counter is melatonin.
I recommend trying 1mg nightly for a week, taken 2 hours before bedtime, to see if this helps.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Alexander H. Sheppe, Psychiatrist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is sleeplessness a side effect of methamphetamine?
- Is sleeplessness a side effect of prednisolone?
- Is sleeplessness a side effect of rosuvastatin?
- Is sleeplessness a side effect of hydrocortisone?
- Is sleeplessness a side effect of dexamethasone?
- Will advil pm treat sleeplessness ?
- Prescribed zolpidem for sleeplessness no improvement solution
- Is zolpidem better than lonazep for sleeplessness
- Is sleeplessness a side effect of methylprednisolone?
- Drugs/medication for sleeplessness
- Do antidepressants cause depression?
- Suggest treatment for chronic fatigue syndrome
- Does intake of Elavil help in treating fear and depression?
- Suggest treatment for schizophrenia
- Does Shakeology supplements interact with multivitamin supplements?
- What is Abilify used for?
- Can Wellbutrin be taken in place of Escitalopram?
- Does Parkinson's disease cause cognitive impairment?
- Is Levocetirizine the right medicine for stress?
- Is ETG test advisable after consuming alcohol?