Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

What is the reason for circle sore on the penis along with feeling weak?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3613 Questions
Hey on last saturday nite i got 1 cirle sore on my penis I had oral sex with my fiance and maybe her teeth scarped me or her finer nail scraped me, however the scrape was not too big about the size of a eraser on a pencil. The next day Sunday i had unprocted sex with my fiance and that was when she just came off her period while sex i pulled out before I came and went to go wash myself off I noticed there was still a little blood on my penis from her period, not a lot jus some when i wiped my penis with a washcloth. The next day monday I noticed i had about 7 or 10 tiny sores way smaller than the eraser sore near the bottom of the penis. The sores were on the bottom going up about half way. All the sores are on bottom of the shaft and today thursday there starting to scab up since i have been putting cortizone on it, however waking up thursday morning i noticed i have a strep throat and feel weak with a headache. I jus want to know what this could be? Is it a nfection? WHAT? FYI me and my fiance have been together for about 4 years we are high schoo sweathearts and both lost our virginity to each other and I am 100% sure she didnt cheat on me nor I have her. So i a am very confident that it cant be a std
Posted Wed, 11 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems
Follow-up: What is the reason for circle sore on the penis along with feeling weak? 48 minutes later
This post was written on friday morning april 15 today monday april 18 my sore throat is fine an I feel better however the cuts on my penis hAVE gotten bigger an look kinda liked I scraped it for example when u scrape your knee on concrete I have been cleaning my penis frequently and putting neosparin on it its starting to scab however it stings very bad everytime is rubbed agaisnt my pants is there anything else that I can do?
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later

Thanks for the query,

I can agree with you that it could not be a STD a most of them need at least a lag period ( incubation period ) of more than a week to develop the lesions like ones you have.Since you had the lesions the very next day of the oral sex i would consider it to be infection got by contact either from her saliva or from hands.

I would recommend you to continue on the neosporin or use a better ones like BACTROBAN ( Mupriocin) oint.Do not wash the glans penis frequently this may delay the healing.Keep it dry as much as possible other than the ointment.

A better treatment plan for the same can be established if you get a Culture sensitivity test on a swab taken from the cuts if any of them are raw open.If they have developed the scabs then do not disturb them as they are getting healed and gone.Yes, the pain will be more now as there will be formation of new skin with new sensitive nerve endings.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any follow up queries I will be available to answer them.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: What is the reason for circle sore on the penis along with feeling weak? 3 hours later
My only other question is there anything that I can do to prevent this from happening again or anything I can do too speed up the process to make it heel faster
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 49 minutes later
Hi again,

Thanks for following me up,

You can prevent it from happening in future by washing the penis soon after the sexual act and avoid cuts or scratches over it and also use a lubricant like KY gelly to avoid frictions during the act.

Take Multivitamins, it will help in building up the integrity in the skin and prevent such cuts happens easily.

For now do apply Bactroban oint( Mupriocin ) and keep the area dry this will surely fasten the healing.

Wish you Good health.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor