What is the cause of a sharp pain in the lower right abdomen?
can be appendicitis,ureter stone,intestine colic or others .
Warm welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* There are different reasons for such pain as
- appendicitis - ureter stone - intestine colic - others .
Kindly provide further details so that I can answer your query completely .
1. Pain - radiation if any where .
2. Urination and bowel movements are okay or not .
3. Any previous history of similar type pain in this region .
Till you give details , primary relief with acetaminophen ( 325 mg ) dispersible
tablet can be obtained .
Awaiting for your response .
2. Urination and bowel movements are okay or not . - seems to be normal
3. Any previous history of similar type pain in this region . yes but not recent (3 to 4 months ago and a couple of times during the past 18 months). she has complained about pain in that area before but it always seems to go away after an hour or so but it appeared more severe this time
possible recurrent appendicitis.ultrasound examination recommended.
Thanks for the details .
* It is good that her pain is better after tylenol .
* Recommendations at present
- Can give tylenol every 8 hourly .
- Allow her more liquids .
- Prefer soft , light diet .
- Avoid junk foods , dairy fat .
* She definitely requires ultrasound prescription with her doctor for the final
diagnosis to get it cured for always ( a strong possibility of recurrent
appendicitis has to be evaluated ) .
Wishing her fine health ahead .
Welcome for any further assistance .
Regards take care .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sharp pain in lower right abdomen while pregnant
- Fluttering and sharp pains lower right abdomen
- What could cause sharp pain around abdomen
- Sharp pain in lower abdomen
- What could be cause of sharp pain on right ear
- What causes sharp pain in right ear
- Sharp pain right side abdomen
- What causes sharp pain in lower gut and hips
- What could cause sharp pain at the lower abdomen
- Recurring sharp pain lower right abdomen