What is the cause and treatment for erectile dysfunction?
Cause of ED is venous leak due to shunt surgery..
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have Erectile dysfunction which is further aggravated by doing shunt surgery for prolonged erection after taking intra cavernosal injection of Tri-Mix.
During shunt surgery an communication has to be established between artery and veins to drain the blood trapped in arterioles causing unresolved erection , This results in diverting the blood flow from artery to erectile tissue to veins so that no more blood flows to erectile tissue which makes penis flaccid and one can not get erection at all.
This process is irreversible hence there are no chances of getting natural erection in future.
I would like to answer your queries point to point to clear doubts that you have in your mind.
1)There is no damage to erectile tissue .
2)One can ejaculate even without erection while masturbating.
3)You can get colour Doppler Ultrasound Scanning of Penis done to satisfy yourself and relieve your anxiety .
4)You will not get erection even with medicines like Viagra or Cialis etc.
The only solution to your problem is to go for Penile Implant Surgery in which a Silicon Prosthesis is implanted in penis so that you can have hard penis to penetrate vagina and have sexual satisfaction and satisfy to your partner as well.
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,
I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
No enough flow of blood due to shunt surgery.
Since the blood is diverted to from artery to veins during shunt surgery there is is no enough flow of blood to erectile tissue That is the reason you are not getting complete hard erection.that you used to get it earlier.
Role of Viagra is chemical in nature ,it helps to release nitric acid which in its turn helps to relax walls of the arterioles in erectile tissue with normal blood flow to cause erection.The basic fact after surgery is that the blood flow to arterioles is reduced due to shunt surgery
and that is the scientific reason for not getting erection even after taking Viagra.
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment should be done for erectile dysfunction
- What is the treatment for erectile dysfunction only during insertion
- Have erectile dysfunction problem what treatment is required
- What are the underlying causes for erectile dysfunction
- Stenosis erectile dysfunction taking physiotherpy what is treatment
- What is the cause and treatment for erectile dysfunction
- What treatment should be taken to overcome erectile dysfunction
- What treatment should be done for erectile dysfunction problem
- Suffering from erectile dysfunction what treatment is required
- What is the treatment for erectile dysfunction