Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

What is the average size of a penis for a teenager? How can we make it grow?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
im 17 and i have believe i have a small penis about 8 inches is this small? if so can i do anything naturally to improve size?
Posted Tue, 5 Jun 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 18 minutes later

Thanks for your query.

The average penis size in erection is 5 inches.Anything lesser than 3 inches in erection would be a matter of concern needing penis enlargement techniques.

As in you 8 inches is good than normal and there would be no need to worry or for any enlargement techniques.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: What is the average size of a penis for a teenager? How can we make it grow? 9 minutes later
also im uncut and my foreskin isnt stuck to my head it just looks like the forskin opening hole is to small for the head to come out is there any way i can get my head to come out without being circumsized?
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 11 minutes later
Hi again,

Thanks for writing back.

Based on your description I suspect it to be Phimosis what you suffering from.

Yes, there methods other than Circumcision to treat phimosis.

Glansie, which is a device available in market which which phimosis can be cured.The tip of the Glansie is inserted in the opening in the foreskin. By squeezing the handles the foreskin is gradually stretched until it can be retracted properly.
This is a conservative method and does not involve any surgical technique.

Hope I answered all your questions. Please use any answer clarification before closing and rating this answer. I will be happy to explain or expand on any issue you may have.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor